Jumat, 04 Juli 2014

Future

Talking about future,
i always imagine .. i have a good future. yep! better than my past..



 The Topic is..
I wanted 'he' be my husband..
although.. i know this is just a dreams...

its hard to make someone change's.
i will try as hard as i can. because.. i believe the power of Love..

but.. if i can't change him yet,..
i think i know the answer.....
" i must leave from his life.."

yeah..,
i know that must be hard to me. but that okay.

i believe he can found the another good one than, me.
maybe if you read this.. you'll feel i always hopeless.

you know why i always hopeless?
because.. Hope is doesn't work. sometimes you just felt disappointed.

I know you ..can receipt my past. .
but that not mean.., you can do what you want to me..
I still have heart. i still have feeling. i always pray for you..
i .. always pray.. you .. gonna be my future..

I wish :')

 
;